Pumpkin Spice Chai
by Rachelle Atkinson
- 4 Organic Vata Tea bags (or chai tea of your choice)
- 2 c. puréed cooked pumpkin
- 1 can organic coconut milk (full-fat or light)
- ¾ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp. ground cloves
- Brew the tea bags in 4 cups of almost-boiling water; steep well.
- Separately, on stovetop combine pumpkin, coconut milk and spices in medium saucepan; heat thoroughly.
- Allow the mixture and tea to cool and combine into a blender; mix well.
- Return to saucepan and heat again before serving.
- Sweeten to taste.