Pitta Tea Lassi
Makes 2 quarts
Refresh yourself with this healthy drink on a hot summer day or as a cooling addition to any summer meal.
- 32 ounces or 1 quart plain yogurt (fresh if possible)
- 32 ounces or 1 quart water
- 6 Maharishi Ayurveda Organic Cooling Pitta Tea bags
- 1 tsp. cardamom powder
- 3 Tbsp. turbinado sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Maharishi Ayurveda Organic Rose Petal Spread
- Brew a hot, strong tea using the water and the Maharishi Ayurveda Organic Cooling Pitta Tea bags and let cool to room temperature.
- You can speed this process by adding the hot liquid to another container after it has steeped and placing in the freezer until cool.
- In a large pitcher, add the yogurt, cardamom powder, sugar and Maharishi Ayurveda Organic Rose Petal Spread.
- When the tea has become room temperature, add to the yogurt blend. Whisk with a blending wand or with a manual whisk. You may wish to cool the beverage by placing it in the refrigerator for a while. However, it is delicious at room temperature. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Dennis Boatright