Fresh Fruit Smoothie
by Monica Kar
- Organic freshly-squeezed, sweet orange juice
- Fresh or frozen organic berries of choice - blueberries, blackberries, boysenberries, cranberries, or raspberries
- One organic kiwi, peeled and cubed
- One organic apricot or peach
- Blend the orange juice, berries, kiwi, apricots or peach until liquid. Enjoy fresh.
Avoid making this with ice or sour fruits, as both are intolerable to Vata.
Alternate fruits you can enjoy are sweet melons, grapes, oranges, pineapples, mangoes, gooseberries, fresh figs, and avocados.