- 16 oz. of crumbled paneer
- ½ cup of ginger preserve
- 1 tablespoon of Organic Kapha Churna
- 1 bunch of fresh spinach, washed well with stalks removed
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 4-6 burrito-sized organic corn tortillas
- Combine the cheese and ginger preserve in a food processor.
- On the stove-top, steam the prepared spinach in a small amount of water for about 3 minutes until it is soft.
- Drain the water from the pan, retaining only the water which remains on the leaves.
- Sprinkle the spinach with bread crumbs and add this mixture to the first two ingredients in the processor.
- Finally, add the Organic Kapha Churna and mix all ingredients well.
- Lay out a pre-toasted tortilla on a clean work surface and with a large spatula, spread the blended mixture all over the top of the tortilla, covering it entirely and evenly.
- Roll the tortilla tightly from one side to the other and set it on the side with the curve to hold it shut.
- Take a very sharp knife and carefully cut the roll in three-quarter-inch slices all the way down the length of the tortilla (the end pieces can be cut off and discarded).
- Carefully set each rolled slice onto a large platter.
- Continue this process until you have used all the filling.
Serve warm. Enjoy!