Olive Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jorgé Bruce Caughman
- 10 large cherry tomatoes, cut in half and scooped out
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. ghee with garlic and rosemary
- 1 cup black and green olives
- In a food processor, process olives and ghee until it becomes a paste.
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil until it is smooth. With a teaspoon, stuff the mixture into the tomatoes.
Chef Jorgé Bruce Caughman is the author of Chef Jorgé Cooks with Ghee (scheduled for release in Fall 2000), appears regularly on QVC and produces his own cable show, "Hollywood's Cooking," in L.A.