Party Bean Dip
- 5 cups of cooked pinto beans plus ¼ cup of their broth
- 2 large jalapeños
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. Organic Vata Churna
- 4 Tbsp. ghee
- In a large food processor, blend the jalapeños until very fine.
- Add the pinto beans and blend until they are a creamy consistency.
- Add the juice of the lemon and lime.
- In a small saucepan, fry the Organic Vata Churna in the ghee until the spices emit a cooked aroma — about one minute over medium heat.
- Scrape the spice mixture into the bowl of the processor and process until incorporated.
- Chop the cilantro from its stalk and place a handful at a time into the processor.
- Pulse until all this is integrated.
- Pour into a beautiful bowl and garnish with a few leaves of cilantro on top.
- Serve with organic blue corn chips. Enjoy!