Adult Acne Bags Under Eyes Cellulite Dry Lips Dry Skin Rashes Clear Skin Warts
I'm interested in Ayurvedic procedures for acne. What causes adult acne and how can I get rid of it?
Acne is related to imbalances in Kapha and Vata as well as impurities in the blood.
- If the skin is too oily it aggravates moisture balance. (Shleshaka Kapha)
- The pores clog up which aggraves circulation. (Vyana Vata).
- Aggravated circulation, Vyana Vata, drys out the moisture balance, Shleshaka Kapha.
- The drying effect clogs the pores permanently.
- Impurities accumulate which pollute the blood and manifest as acne.
In rare cases acne is related to a Pitta imbalance. But it's usually related to Kapha and Vata as described above.
Diet and lifestyle tips
- Avoid touching the acne which could cause a secondary infection by contact.
- Use cumin, turmeric and ginger in cooking.
- Reduce heavy, very oily and cold foods.
- Favor fresh, light, warm foods.
- Radiant Skin tablets promote pure, healthy blood.
Please note: This ayurvedic information is education. It does not replace medical advice or treatments.