Ashwagandha is one of the most valuable herbs in ayurveda. Also known as “Winter cherry” and “Indian ginseng,” Ashwagandha is a rejuvenative herb that helps the body adapt to various types of stress (adaptogen), and also promotes stamina and general well-being.
According to ayurveda, Ashwagandha is the best herb for balancing Vata dosha (one of three mind-body types in ayurveda). Vata governs all movement in the body, including the movement of nerve impulses throughout the nervous system.
According to ayurveda, this herb:
- Is an adaptogen, helping the body's resistance to stress
- Helps nourish and rejuvenate tissues, muscle and bone
- Supports nerves, and both physical and mental stamina
- Supports healthy functioning of the adrenals and reproductive system
- Promotes natural energy, joint health, respiratory health, restful sleep, clear mind and memory
- Is rich in iron, supporting healthy hemoglobin, blood circulation and absorption of nutrients by cells
- Promotes muscle strength
All our herbs are grown and processed in a holistic and eco-friendly way without the use of toxic and harmful synthetic chemicals.
- Certified USDA organic
- Can be used with other herbal supplements, vitamins, or natural products
- No side effects
- Cruelty free — not tested on animals
Explore our powerful, synergistic formulas containing Ashwagandha (Winter Cherry):
Bath & Body: